cartoon1

cartoon1

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Gaza kindergartners taught to murder Jews

God help us, these kids are 5 years old!  My disgust for how Islam treats children is deep and strong.  Each time I read of an instance where kids are being inculcated to hate Jews (and non-Muslims) by using Islamic doctrine I cry.  This is child abuse and deserves nothing less than global scorn and ridicule.  Unfortunately too many people have bought the historical lies perpetuated by Islam against Israel and Jews from the PA, Hamas, Fatah, Hizbollah and others, so I am afraid we will continue see innocent children raised to be cannon fodder for Muhammad and Allah.

No outcry by the West over this, only continued cries of "Islamophobia" against the likes of people like me who dare to point out the truths of Islam.

From YNet June 12 by Eilor Levi 

Gaza kindergartners want to 'blow up Zionists'
הילדים על רקע מסגד בהר הבית 
Kindergartners defending Al-Aqsa mosque


Children attending a kindergarten in Gaza that is run by Islamic Jihad celebrated their graduation by dressing up in army attire, waving toy rifles and chanting anti-Israel slogans. 

"It is our obligation to educate the children to love the resistance, Palestine and Jerusalem, so they will recognize the importance of Palestine and who its enemy is," the kindergarten's director said.   

The children were dressed up in uniforms of Jihad's armed-wing, the al-Quds Brigades, and each of them received a toy rifle. Some of them held up photos of Islamic Jihad founder Fathi Shaqaqi. 

The event was attended by the children's relatives, some of whom belong to Islamic Jihad and other armed Palestinian factions.

During the ceremony the children were asked to stand next to mock coffins draped with flags of the various armed factions. The flags bore the images of "shahids (martyrs)."

One child, Hamza, said "When I grow up I'll join Islamic Jihad and the al-Quds Brigades. I'll fight the Zionist enemy and fire missiles at it until I die as a shahid and join my father in heaven.

"I love the resistance and the martyrs and Palestine, and I want to blow myself up on Zionists and kill them on a bus in a suicide bombing," he said.


The world stands silent against this great depravity yet we claim we love our kids.  Really?


Read it all, there are more pictures also

1 comment:

Jay Knott said...

This story reminds me of a book I read about Japan in early 1945. The author was horrified to hear of children being taught to fire toy guns at effigies of Franklin Roosevelt. Well, yes. But these children, and their teachers, were survivors of American bombing campaigns, the deliberate murder of millions of civilians, mostly women and children.

As you say, it is wrong to teach children to hate anyone, even the rulers of Israel and the USA. But these things have to be seen in context.