cartoon1

cartoon1

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hillary Clinton lies under oath, says she never said the Muhammad video was the cause of Benghazi

My Dad, if he were still alive today would call this "20 pounds of crap in a 10 pound bag."  For the SCOTUS to deliberately lie under oath to a congressional hearing is nothing less than traitorous.  She deserves scorn, ridicule and she should be denied the chance to run for POTUS.  I am disgusted at the way she presents herself and would like to see her run out of DC in disgrace.

I love my country but fear my government, and she is one reason why.

From FOXNews January 23

Hillary Clinton: ‘I Did Not Say That It Was About the Video for Libya’

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton testified at the House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing, answering questions on the attack in Benghazi, Libya.

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) pressed her on the anti-Islamic video that was originally blamed for the attack. “When you briefed us, you said unequivocally this was a result of a video and I remember in fact you got pretty upset about it when somebody suggested this was a terrorist attack.”

Clinton said, “I did not say … that it was about the video for Libya, it certainly was for many of the other places where we were watching these disturbances.”

Oh, but you did, Hillary...

No comments: