cartoon1

cartoon1

Friday, July 15, 2011

Time off for good behavior

Dear gentle readers, after almost one full year of bloggin every day, I have decided to take two days off.  I need a day or two at the Oregon coast to recharge.  I have not found anyone who is willing to post here for the days I will be away, sad to say but rest assured on Sunday night I will be back. 

Islam will continue to advance, sharia will continue to creep and islamists will continue to agitate for the next caliphate, and I will assemble and update you in the next 48 hours.

I apologise for the gap, but in order for me to bring you the most up-to-date news and information means I need to be at m peak.  If any of you would like the chance to see your words in print, so to speak please email me here.

God bless everyone, enjoy your weekend, see you Sunday.

Barry, somewhere on the Oregon coast.

No comments: