cartoon1

cartoon1

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

"Then the journey began...which finally lead me to the unspoken truth that Islam is a hoax, a lie, and a make believe religion invented by Mohammed to fulfill his own carnal and self serving desires.

A new post from Liberated, our new apostate friend.  Visit her site often and comment.  Your support means everything to this woman.

More background about who I am and what I am doing

Seems like there is a rumor going around that I am western educated and that I perhaps live in a western country because of my almost perfect English. Unfortunately, that is not the case, though I wish it were true but I have never really lived in any western country. I was born in Pakistan, moved to the Middle East when I was 10 years old, and since then have been here. I have visited a few places like Europe, Australia, Canada and the US, but never really lived or studied there. I have been an avid reader since I was 5 years old and have this voracious appetite for books which never got diminished. I started off with Enid Blyton, then went to Agatha Christie, then Mills & Boons and Barbara Cartland during my teens. I still remember those days when I used to read romance novels below my bedcovers with a pen torch lest my parents found out.  As you can see, the credit goes to my penchant for books, rather than to anything or anyone else. Besides, I have always watched a lot of American television and Hollywood movies, so that, too, has played an important part in my developing proper linguistic skills.

I have three siblings and I am the eldest. I have two brothers and a sister; all are married and settled except me, not because no one ever proposed to me, but because I just could not make myself do it, I mean sign a lifelong bondage/slavery contract with some fanatic Muslim man. Muslim men are such morons, I swear; they are hypocrites in the first degree. They have a different set of rules for themselves and a different one for their women.  Total male chauvinistic pigs... I was always fascinated with the idea of marrying a western non Muslim man who would love, honor and respect me as an equal instead of getting married to some clone of Mohammed.  I am sure everyone is aware of his famous words “Women are deficient in their minds” or “I have been to hell and seen it full of women”.  These and many other hadeeth and Quranic verses have proclaimed that women are inferior to men and that men have an upper hand on them.  I never really liked the teachings of Islam and used to wonder deep down why is Islam so backward and why it could not be progressive like Christianity. I had so many questions but never had the guts to voice my thoughts aloud until recently, when I just had an epiphany one fine day and I knew that I had to do it, do the unthinkable, the impossible: I have to become an apostate. Then the journey began; months of studying and researching accompanied with sleepless nights and mental trauma and affliction which finally lead me to the unspoken truth that Islam is a hoax, a lie, and a make believe religion invented by Mohammed to fulfill his own carnal and self serving desires.

Read it all

No comments: