cartoon1

cartoon1

Monday, December 23, 2013

Wichita jihadist says he did it for Allah

But to point that out would make one an Islamophobe, so don't do it.

From Jihad Watch December 16 by Robert Spencer

Wichita jihadi: "My only explanation is that I believe in jihad for the sake of Allah and for the sake of my Muslim brothers and sisters"
"Criminal Complaint Reveals Communications Between Loewen and Undercover FBI Agents"
..."Brothers like Osama bin Laden and Anwar al Awlaki are a great inspiration to me, but I must be willing to give up everything (like they did) to truly feel like an obedient slave of Allah," Loewen said. "You stated you might be able to put me in contact with someone that might be able to help - not sure what that means. I in no way want to put you or any other brother in harms way- and that is a great concern of mine, so please be careful. Today I printed out something called the AI Qaeda Manual."

Loewen told FBI #1 that he could provide a tour of the airport. It is not clear who initiated the idea.

"Let me preface the bottom line by saying I have become 'radicalized' in the strongest sense of the word," Loewen said. "I don't feel Allah wants me any other way- I MUST be active in some kind of (dare I say it) jihad to feel I'm doing something proactive for the Ummah- giving money to those who fight for the Tawheed is one that I am definitely interested in, but direct jihad against a civilian target is not out of the question. Point being, is my having access to airport property the primary reason for the tour- if the answer is 'no' then I will not bring it up again."

"I guess I look at myself as the 'access' guy at this point- just need more details," Loewen continued. "If any exist at this point- are we talking explosives, because I know nothing about that? It's all very surreal at this point, exciting, yet scary."

Loewen stated that he could get access to the tarmac which leads to the airliners and control tower, but not until January. He apologized for asking questions before the operation was in the planning phase.

"I believe the potential for me doing more is staggering," Loewen said. "I have some rough ideas, but I know nothing about explosives. Don't you think with my access to the airport that I should put that to good use? I'm sure I am not as ready as I think I am, but by next year- who knows. Understand I have NO experience in things like this, but I'm willing to learn...Anyway, I'm just talking right now but I still feel I'm being led in this direction."

As time went by, he hesitated and said he was moving too fast. Loewen wanted to stick with giving money donations to needy Muslims for a while.

"Reading about the actions of the muhajideen and actually carrying them out is two different things," Loewen said. "If not for my family, I would have already carried out some sort of operation- but that's my fault for putting others before Allah which I know better than to do."

He sent pictures to FBI #1 of some fighter jets who had apparently stopped at the airport for fuel.


Read it all

No comments: