cartoon1

cartoon1

Friday, March 20, 2015

Broken Silence

I have not posted updates here at Islamtodayoregon in the last few weeks, and you the reader deserve an explanation.  I am in my final quarter of college and have been taking up to 18 credits of 400 level classes, and to say it has been a challenge does no justice to the word challenge.  I am bound and determined to finish my bachelors degree in history with a minor in philosophy (everyone from Aristotle to Schleiermacher and beyond) and so I am using that as an excuse for the lack of updated postings recently.

There is so much to absorb and so much to research and write that I have been forced to neglect this blog and your need to have the best and most factual news on jihad, Islamic theology and the continuing growth of global Islam.  I am closing in on the end of my next to last semester and most assignments have been written, so I can take a bit of a breather and concentrate on my first responsibility-you the reader.

With Spring Break here this coming week, I will be back researching and posting news about the continuing spread of Islam worldwide.  This blog is but a small voice, part of the larger narrative that asks the tough questions, demands the truthful answers and never waivers from its goal: revealing the facts on Islam from those who define, practice and encourage the "religion of peace".

As always, your comments are welcome, your support encourages me to continue the journey of truth, freedom and liberty that is required if we are to stop the rise of global jihad and the domination of Islam globally.  Thank you.

No comments: