cartoon1

cartoon1

Friday, April 5, 2013

Afghanistan veteran asked to leave skydiving venue due to "infidel" tattoo

OK, follow me on this; a veteran of Iran and Afghanistan was called an infidel, or kuffir the entire 2 years of his deployment, so in response he had the word infidel tattooed on his right calf.  While skydiving at a Florida location that was also used for training members of the Qatar military, one of the Qatar soldiers complained that the tattoo on the veteran was insulting.  The soldier was asked to cover it up with duck tape by the owner of the business, and after refusing was asked to leave the premises.  Called an infidel by Muslims he tattoos that word on himself, then gets ostracized because Muslims were offended he tattooed infidel on his body.  WTF?!

This kind of behavior of not wanting to piss off Muslims is becoming more common, and as we give in to more demands, the demands become shriller and more strident, and we give in more easily, whereas more demands are exercised...you get the picture.

Support this veteran against Islamic supremacism, send a intelligently-worded comment to the email at the end of the article.

From adventures of a broken soldier April 3

DISABLED PURPLE HEART VETERAN, EMBARASSED AT LOCAL BUSINESS.
I am a disabled combat veteran. I served in Iraq and worked in Afghanistan. I took an IED because my country asked me too, and I was injured by a suicide bomber in Afghanistan. I have a Purple Heart and an ARCOM with Valor. I fully expect to be treated differently when I am visiting another country - when I am in America I expect equality and toleration; but what I experienced today is something that I never would have thought I'd have to go through in my own country. The country I fought for!

I am a skydiver with around 300 jumps under my belt. I've done jumps from 30,000 feet, helicopters, hot air balloons, wingsuit skydives and so forth. So with that being said I travel around doing this sport quite a bit. Today was my second time at a dropzone called "Florida Skydiving Center / Skydive Lake Wales".

Coincidentally there are soldiers from the country of Qatar being trained there.
The picture is of the tattoo I have. Here is the definition of said tattoo: "Kafir (Arabic: كافر‎ kāfir, plural كفّار kuffār) is an Arabic term used in an Islamic doctrinal sense, usually translated as "unbeliever," "disbeliever," or "infidel." The term refers to a person who rejects God or who hides, denies, or covers the "truth." The Muslim's from Qatar saw that tattoo and complained to the dropzone. Once they did so I was called to the back office and asked to cover it up by the OWNER. Not that I would, but its 80 something degrees here today, and that would be an unreasonable request. After I told her that I had no pants to cover it up she told me that she has DUCT TAPE that I can use to cover it. I told the lady that I was not going to cover it up, as it was nothing more than a tattoo saying "I am not a Muslim". After beating around the bush for a few minutes entertaining me while I was trying to convince her otherwise, she asked me to leave. 

What kind of America do we live in where someone comes back from war; disabled and decorated... while serving overseas was called an "infidel" for over 2 years, and then get asked to leave an establishment because of a tattoo I have that says just that, because of a culture of people visiting our country, and an American Business with no ethical sense or a backbone for that matter.

I am honestly offended and embarassed by how I was treated at skydive lake wales.

Please, send them your feelings on the subject. Here is their contact information.

http://www.floridaskydiving.com/

https://www.facebook.com/skydivinglakewales

Florida Skydiving Center
440 S Airport Rd, Lake Wales, FL
(863) 678-1003

No comments: