cartoon1

cartoon1

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A View of the World

I was checking stats a few minutes ago, and even though I know this blog is but a small cog in the global effort to stop Islamists, jihadists and other members of the "religion of peace" who threaten our way of life and the liberties we hold dear, I am heartened to find that my little message has spread to a lot of corners of our planet.

If I may take a minute to thank all those who support our efforts, they are many and widely distributed, but my heartfelt gratitude for their support.

Canada   Slovenia
India       Germany
United Kingdom    Russia
South Africa    Indonesia
South Korea    Australia
Pakistan    Netherlands
Malaysia   Lebanon
Egypt     Latvia
Israel     Qatar
United Arab Emirates    Singapore
Bosnia-Herzgovina

May God bless you all, and from an infidel, Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These aren't all or even mostly supporters; many are just checkin' out the kookiness.

Still, I wish you a Merry Christmas, even if you have nothing of Christ's spirit.