cartoon1

cartoon1

Friday, December 31, 2010

Roland Shirk on New Years Resolutions

From Jihad Watch Dec 30 and the inimitable Roland Shirk

Read it all here.


(.)I answer people who call me an Islamophobe by saying something like this: "Afraid of Islam and sharia? You're damned right I'm afraid. So are the Iraqi Christians who get gunned down in their churches, and the Pakistani Christians facing execution for blasphemy. I'm sure the victims of terrorism in New York and London were frightened, too. When you have to take off your shoes and belt at the airport, and get your whole body x-rayed before you can board a plane, who do you think the airlines are 'afraid' will blow up the plane--the Amish? The Mormons? The Hindus? If that's what it means to be an Islamophobe, then I guess you could call FBI agents 'crime-aphobes.' If Muslims want us to stop being scared of them, maybe they could--I dunno, stop oppressing and killing people around the world. That would make a really nice start."

No comments: