cartoon1

cartoon1

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"...a specific problem of young Pakistani men targeting white girls because they regarded them as "easy meat"

In Europe the term "asian" refers to Muslims so when reading articles from across the pond it is important to remember that.  We know asians as being oriental and that can be confusing unless you know the difference.

The stats in this article only re-enforce the problem with Muslim immigration, and it brings home how Islam treats women, especially non-Muslim women.  The depravity of Islam regarding sex is only eclipsed by the brutality shown to the kuffir.


From the BBC June 29 by Dominic Casciani


More than 2,000 children 'victims of sex grooming'
 
The first UK-wide study of street grooming of children has found more than 2,000 victims of systematic abuse.

The ethnicity of around half the offenders was not known but in the remainder a quarter of offenders were Asian and 38% were white.
The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop) warned against focusing on ethnicity over the issue.
Head of Ceop Peter Davies said many local agencies were failing to give victims the support they needed.
The six-month assessment of the scale of "street grooming" was launched after a high profile case saw a number of Asian men convicted of sexually abusing girls in Derby.
Ceop said it had evidence of 230 gangs, mostly young men, who were identifying and grooming children for systematic sexual abuse. Some groups were large enough to be considered organised crime enterprises that were supplying victims to be raped by paying clients.
"This is a horrific kind of crime," said Mr Davies. "It involves systematic, premeditated rape of children and needs to be understood in those stark terms. It needs to be brought out of the dark."
But Ceop's report said that the available evidence was patchy. The review identified 2,083 victims and 2,379 offenders since the start of 2008.

Investigators were only able to establish reliable information about half of the offenders, the majority of whom were aged between 18 and 24.
In almost a third of the remaining cases, agencies had insufficient information to draw any conclusions about ethnicity. Of those that remained, 38% were white and 26% were Asian. The report stressed that this data was poor because in nine out of 10 cases, the research could not detail the meaning of "Asian".

What?!

The report said that the majority of victims were white girls - although in a third of cases the ethnicity was not known.
Earlier this year, the former Home and Justice Secretary Jack Straw said that while offenders came from all backgrounds, there was a specific problem of young Pakistani men targeting white girls because they regarded them as "easy meat".
Peter Davies called for child protection agencies to do more to protect victims - and said that the UK needed more thorough and reliable research into what was going on.

Read the Qur'an, hadiths and sunnah of Muhammad if you really want to know "whats going on".

Read it all

1 comment:

A Christian Woman Who Has Lived Under Shariah said...

As a young woman in her first year of college I was naive. I had been brought up to respect all religions and all peoples, and as a very fair blue eyed blond, I seemed to be popular among male students from the Middle East. I did not understand Islam then nor did I understand our cultural differences.
My first Middle Eastern friend was from Iran, pre-Revolution. I would help this gentleman with his English and he was attempting to each me Farsi. Everything was fine until one afternoon when I found myself to be several minutes early for our get together, and so I decided to slip into the ladies room. I came out a few minutes later to find my Iranian friend in a rage. He was furious with me, lecturing me on respect, a womans role in society and the necessity for punctuality. I was amazed, I was no more than 1 or 2 minutes late for our informal get together (unpaid I might add). As I got to know my friend I came to find out that Adolf Hitler was revered by this man and by most of the people in his country, although I thought then that he was exaggerating. I wondered, "how could any sane human being think that Hitler was anything other than a monster"? Finally we went on a "date", and even though this man had met my mother, father and brother, had dinner with us and knew that I came from a good home, it didn't stop him from trying to sexually assault me on the way back to my parents house. He explained to me that all American girls were sluts. That was the end of our friendship.
I chalked up that experience to a man with appalling manners and violent urges but it never occurred to me to indict Islam as the cause of this disrespect.
After that experience I did go on several dates with other men from Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Iran. Every single time I was treated in the exact same manner. Every man told me that ALL American girls were sluts and whores. That was the end of my Middle Eastern dating adventures. None of these men could get it through their heads that some American women were just as modest as their Middle Eastern counterparts and none of them thought that any 18 year old American girl could possibly still be a virgin!
Years later after I became a nurse and worked in Saudi Arabia, my opinions about Middle Eastern men were only reinforced. I saw the way they treated their wives, their female co-workers, and their female children. I saw the brutality, the double standard and hypocrisy of Islam and its treatment of women.
Women aren't made in the image and likeness of God in Islam, or from the rib of Adam. They are worth little more than the camels their partners own, they have no value other than as a vessel for halal sexual release and as a baby making machine.
In fact there is a Muslim prayer to be said on a mans wedding night or when he buys a camel.
From the "fortification of the Muslim": The groom's supplication on the wedding night or when buying an animal...
When you marry a woman or buy a maidservant, you should say:
‘O Allaah, I ask You for the goodness within her and the goodness that you have made her inclined towards, and I take refuge with You from the evil within her and the evil that you have made her inclined towards.’
…and if you buy a camel, then you should take hold of it’s hump and say likewise.’