cartoon1

cartoon1

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hello, is this mic on?

I have received a few emails about the comments section in each post. It was pointed out that it was almost impossible to post a comment, that it would just kick out what was written and not post it to the article. I have checked with blogspot and there seems to be nothing wrong on this end BUT...I would like to ask you to post a comment on any article in the next 24 hours, I want to see how many of them come through and get posted. After you post a comment, wait a few hours and them email me here at act4americaor@yahoo.com and let me know what your email was about and the article you posted to, that way I can track each one and see where the problem lies, if there is one.

Your feedback is important, and your opinions have an effect in what I post and write so...post at an article, let me know what and when and we shall keep the Juggernaut going strong.

Thanks to all.

No comments: