cartoon1

cartoon1

Monday, November 21, 2011

Mother of jihadist Jose Pimentel apologizes to New York, thanks Police

I can only imagine what is going through her head right now. What turns a normal son into a potential jihadist, she wants to know. My suggestion for Mom; read the Qur''an.


From New York Daily News November 21 by Henrick Karoliszyn, Glenn Blain and Tracy Connor

Terror suspect Jose Pimentel’s mom says sorry to city: ‘I feel very bad ... I thank the police’

The mother of homegrown terror suspect Jose Pimentel says she loves the city — and her son.

“I want to apologize to the City of New York,” Carmen Sosa, 56, said Monday in the lobby of a Harlem apartment building.

“I love the city. I’ve been here since 1987 and I’m very disappointed with what my son was doing. I didn’t raise him that way.

“I feel very bad about the situation. I thank the police. They did what they’re supposed to do.”

Sosa said her son’s personality began to change after the then-teenager swapped salsa for Islam about five years ago.

“My son was a normal American guy,” she said. “He did what young people do. Then he became a Muslim and he changed.”

Read it all

1 comment:

A Christian Woman Who Has Lived Under Shariah said...

I'm sure that the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force, the Justice Department and the Obama White House will assure all of us that this is just an isolated event, the work (as they have already said) of a "lone wolf."
This terrorist will be diagnosed as being mentally ill, psychologically immature, disturbed, sleep deprived, malnourished or the product of overly harsh toilet training.
The Religion of Peace is NEVER to blame for the terrorist activities, murders, insurrections and wars that rage across our planet.
Even when Islam tells us that they ARE responsible and desire to wipe us out by what ever means necessary, we will continue to deny that Islam is anything but a religion of peace and harmony.