cartoon1

cartoon1

Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK Jr and Jihad

Among his many attributes, Martin Luther King Jr was an anti-jihadist and he was pro-Israel.  One can discuss his short-comings, but as far as islam was concerned, he seemed to know the dangers.

I admire the man for many positions he took, this one especially.


From Jihad Watch Jan 17

Martin Luther King, Jr.: Opponent of the jihad against Israel

Martin Luther King, Jr., was a foe of the jihad against Israel. Some key and authentic quotes, according to U.S. Rep. John Lewis:
"I cannot stand idly by, even though I happen to live in the United States and even though I happen to be an American Negro and not be concerned about what happens to the Jews in Soviet Russia. For what happens to them happens to me and you, and we must be concerned."

"Israel's right to exist as a state in security is uncontestable."

Read it all

No comments: