cartoon1

cartoon1

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What say you, dear readers?

Dialogue is nice, being heard by many people is even better. Starting now (today) I am going to start posting some of the more interesting comments here for all to read. Let me assure everyone I cannot see who is posting the comments, and I don't care. I will not post anything that will reveal the identity of the poster, unless it is a death threat then the IP address and all information available through blogspot.com will be turned over the the authorities. Anything short of that I welcome as expanded dialogue between peoples. Let your words fly and engage the world by posting in the comments section. BTW, Islam Today Oregon is routinely read in countries such as Pakistan, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Israel, Sweden, Oman, Yemen, Bulgaria, Russia, Indonesia, Burkina-Fasso, Nigeria, Japan and Guatemala, among the hundred or so who read the blog so your posts will be truly international in scope.

Thank you for the support, post early and often!

To contact me directly go to the address at the top of the page or you can use whatisislam@ymail.com

No comments: